Good Day,
I have one last issue to deal with before my report is complete.
I am trying to calculate the business hours for each incident starting from the first Open Activity timestamp. I can get the business hours to work for each activity row, but I cannot get them to Sum properly.
For example:
I have incident IM96917.
Type DateStamp Business Seconds Sum
Open 30/09/2009 12:03 (this is blank) (this is blank)
Alert 30/09/2009 12:03 2 (seconds) 2.00
Alert 30/09/2009 12:33 1814 1816
Alert 30/09/2009 13:03 1815 3631
there are more records....the last record for this incident is this:
Closed 01/10/2009 7:48AM 7807 17807
The total time this incident was worked on was 17807 seconds.
My calculations work perfectly for this very first incident.
Subsequent incidents are not totalling properly.
The next incident displays this:
Type DateStamp Business Seconds Sum
Open 30/09/2009 12:06 -17589 218
Alert 30/09/2009 12:07 26 244
There are more records...the last record looks like this:
Closed 30/09/2009 275 6270
On every subsequent incident, it looks like the report is calculating the first incident datestamp - the datestamp of the second incidents' open datestamp.
Then, the third incident has the calculation (first incident datestamp - the third incidents open datestamp)
I don't know how to reset the counter for each of the subsequent incidents.