Joined: 21 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 68
Topic: Combining items in a group Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 10:55am
I am writing a report to display production backlog on manufacturing equipment. There are two groups in the report- the first group is by department and the second group is by machine.
My issue is that one of the machines need to be combined with another machine (in the same department) to display only one machine with one combined backlog number.
I have figured out how to have the second group group on a formula so that only one machine is displayed. But I can't figure out the formula to combine the backlog days for both machines.
The current formula I am using for backlog days is:
maximum ({job end date},{@Group 2 Formula})-CurrentDate
But this will only display backlog days for Machine 1 and not the combined days for Machine 1 and 2.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum