Hi Guys,
We've been running a report for a couple of years now and up and till the last couple of weeks it has loaded in 3-5 seconds but over the last week or two it's suddenly taking between 15 seconds and 2 and a half minutes.
The tables consist of an ODBC link between Sage Finance and Manufacturing.
I've found the table/joins that seem to be causing the slow down and I understand that the joins are not ideal (no indexs/primary keys) but we have not experienced this problem in all the time the report has been live.
I'm running this report on the server so it's not networking issues.
Also if it is a load issue then surely the performance would have been gradual but this problem has become apparent in a very short space of time.
Any ideas?
Cheers, Bill
Edited by Bullet - 09 Oct 2009 at 2:33am