Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: display parameter field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
chaitanyarede
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote chaitanyarede Replybullet Topic: display parameter field
     Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 4:08am
I want to suppress one parameter field in CR on the basis of the value entered in another static parameter field. How can this be done?
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 6:09am
suppress it from showing on the paramter input screen?  I don't think that you can.  You can ignore its results, but I don't think that you can stop it from showing.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum