Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: SubReport sharing fields question Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
JamesS
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Quote JamesS Replybullet Topic: SubReport sharing fields question
     Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 7:51am


I have these two sub reports. One on the left is pulling what the person was scheduled to work and the one on the right is pulling what they actually worked.
What I want to do is in the master report that the subs are in, I want to compare to compare their sch start time and there actual start time,. So that I can see on average how late/early/or on time they are.

Now I know how to share variables in a reports. But then I try that it uses the last data point. So in the above SS it would end up sharing 7:00 and 7:13:50 so I could compare those two date times for 8/4, but not the above row for 8/3

In the master report I want to compare those two times for each day in the sub reports.  How would I accomplish that



Edited by JamesS - 07 Oct 2009 at 7:52am
IP IP Logged
Jyothi Yepuri
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 May 2009
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 127
Quote Jyothi Yepuri Replybullet Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 5:29pm
in which section you placed these sub reports?

can you post layout of your report...something like

Main report
GH -- Person
Details-- sub report 1, sub report 2
GF--total hours
..

Jyothi





IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum