Joined: 05 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Group wages only with a financial report Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 4:40pm
I am trying to write a financial report by department. Each department has ~ 40 expense account of which a dozen are payroll related. How do I show each account individually except the payroll accounts which I would like to group as one amount?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 6:14am
you would need a way to determine payroll for the rest of the expenses, then create a group based on this criteria. You don't need to display the group, or it can display as a blank line separating the parts of the report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum