Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Sub-reports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Marty
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 05 Oct 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Marty Replybullet Topic: Sub-reports
     Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 12:45pm
help

I have a report that uses the select expert and extracts say three documents I want to see.  I added a sub-report that uses different tables and I want to select the same three documents.  However, on the sub-report it only selects one of the three.  Can I get all three? Any suggestions
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
thanks
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 2:42pm
probably is due to either a) placement of subreport --details vs header and/or b) linkage (to restrictive/incorrect) c) data doesn't exist in different tables or the links are incorrect.
 
Just my thoughts, but in general, subreports work just like the main.  You could try a new report that has the selection of the subreport to verify the settings in the subreport
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum