Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Hiding name of parameter field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
chaitanyarede
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote chaitanyarede Replybullet Topic: Hiding name of parameter field
     Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 5:34am
Hi,
I am crystal reports rookie.
I am facing the below issue:
I need to hide the name of the parameter fields on the Enter values pop up.
To enunciate, i have parameter field by the name of D_Trade_Date and the prompt text is "Enter Trade Date:". I don't want to show D_Trade_Date which is shown on the right side to the user, he should only see "Enter Trade Date:".
Thanks in advance.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 6:11am
As before, CR formats as CR wants to.  I didn't like that either, but what you gonna do?
 
My company's solution, create wizards and not even use the CR parameter screens.
IP IP Logged
chaitanyarede
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote chaitanyarede Replybullet Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 6:19am
Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum