Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Sorting multiple formula fields in detail section Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
azcats
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Sep 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote azcats Replybullet Topic: Sorting multiple formula fields in detail section
     Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 3:37pm
Hi, I am a raw newbie to CR.  I am trying to build a simple admitting report.  I created multiple formulas for Diagnoses, Allergies, Medical Equipment, all grouped on patients acct#.  Data pulls like I want.  However, I can't sort it the way I want.  In the design tab I have Detail a, Detail b, Detail c.  In the preview it orders Detail b, Detail a, Detail c.  Is there a way to control the sort order?  Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Jyothi Yepuri
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 May 2009
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 127
Quote Jyothi Yepuri Replybullet Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 7:37pm
did you check sort order in RECORD SORT EXPERT??

Jyothi
IP IP Logged
azcats
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Sep 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote azcats Replybullet Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 5:23am
Jyothi
I did do that, but I don't get all of my formulas in the selection drop down and not the ones I want to sort on.
 
I used if thens for my formulas.
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum