Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Report won't open Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rkorb
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 31
Quote rkorb Replybullet Topic: Report won't open
     Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 8:47am
I worked on a report for the last two days.  When I was done with it I saved it and closed it.  I went back to open it 15 minutes later and now it won't open at all.  It seems like the file got corrupted.  Anybody know how to fix something like this?
Thanks!Cry
IP IP Logged
rkorb
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 31
Quote rkorb Replybullet Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 8:54am
The error says "

crw32.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." and then microsoft wants to close the application and send an error report

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum