Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Single Row Subquery returns more than one row Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lccguy
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote lccguy Replybullet Topic: Single Row Subquery returns more than one row
     Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 1:52pm
How Do I properly code a NOT IN function in Crystal reports 2008?  I am getting an error when doing this.  What I am doing is creating an SQL expression as a subquery and then tying that into that outer query.  What is the proper way to do this, I am getting the error when creating the SQL expression for the subquery.
IP IP Logged
matt30
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Sep 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote matt30 Replybullet Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 12:56pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum