Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Error: Max processing time or Max records limit re Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vpriyanka2001
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Quote vpriyanka2001 Replybullet Topic: Error: Max processing time or Max records limit re
     Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 8:58am
I am getting this error: where as I have just 22633 records returning from my stored procedure.

Report runs good and returns data within 30 seconds when I run from designer as well as from CMC but giving error in INFOVIEW.

Please please help.


Edited by vpriyanka2001 - 18 Sep 2009 at 9:36am
IP IP Logged
OKsoccer24
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Quote OKsoccer24 Replybullet Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 11:59am
Your CMC has changable limit of number of records it can return on demand.  Obviously yours is less than 22633.  You will need an admin to go in there and change it.  ( I don't know where that it, I just know you can and it takes an admin)  For the mean time, you can schedule the report and it will run. 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum