Topic: Help: Crystal Report Loading one value Posted: 19 Sep 2009 at 1:51pm
OK,
Now I have a database that looks like this
FIRMS:
pk
name
ect ...
MY FIRM
pk
name
...
SALED STOCKS
pk
stocks fk
...
STOCKS
pk
name
...
I am making an invoice. Now when i load the fields from the database I clear all links and get this message "Your current link configuration contains multiple starting points... this is generally not supported". I ignore the message and link the saled_stocks.stock_fk and stocks.pk fields. Then I put the general information about the firms in the page header field. And here comes the problem.
When I Try to put the Saled_stocks.pk and stocks.name in the details field it gets only one value, but they should be three. Please guys help me, I am trying to do this all night.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 6:21am
how does the stock know about the company? Though that probably won't effect the report.
What I would do to trouble shoot this is to print the stocks.pk in the details, then I would use SQL to see what the results are. Are there any other groups on the report, as that may be affecting the results.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum