Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: weekly report help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rp123
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Quote rp123 Replybullet Topic: weekly report help
     Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 12:35am
Hi,

Q1. I want to run the report for a business hours i.e.

Monday 8:00 AM ET - Friday 5:00 PM ET
 
The report should include only Monday -Friday incidents only.

Q2. Q1. I want to run the report for a weekend hours i.e.

Friday 5:00 PM ET - Monday 8:00 AM ET

The report should include only Friday to Monday incidents only.

Here is the field I am using for open time {probsummarym1.open.time}. Its a DateTime field. i.e. Tuesday, September 01, 2009   2:14:41PM

I run the report using Parameter field that is I enter the start date/time and end date/time to run the report.
rp
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 6:28am
so you will need to create a parameter to determine what date range you want and what sort of report.  Then you will need to create a filter to correctly identify the records that are appropriate the report desired.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum