I've been using Crystal for about 15 years and ran into something that I can't figure out ...
I'm reporting on a CRM application, and have "bucketed" closed tickets within a date range parameter into the following groups via a calculation:
- 0-2 days open
- 3-5 days open
- 6-10 days open
- 10+ days open
These are the columns of the crosstab.
The rows are the Severity of the case which range from one through four.
Here's the problem. We want the columns and rows of the cross tab to ALWAYS be the same - but if there is no value for a column/row ... it will not show on the cross tab.
Has ANYTONE worked through this to keep columns AND rows consistent ... even when a column header is a formula?
Working on a report and my VP is CHOMPING AT THE BIT :)
Thanks,
Chrissy