Guys !
I am struggling with this issue since long. I have a report parameter of type "string" which is of "static" type. I am trying to pass out multivalue comma separated id's which can give me the results filtering all of these ids and display the matching ones on report. When I pass parameters for {?KPNUID} say like "KP12345,NU67890" then it filters the results perfectly and displays the result for both the above ids onto my report. But the issue comes when I try to pass parameters for {?FRM_ID}. I am passing values for e.g. as "12345,67890". Here it filters for all the permutation and combination of firm ids like "1", "12","123", "1234", "23", "234", "34", "345", "2345" and likewise. I have both these fields viz KPNUID and FIRMID as varchar type in my table. Below is the code for my record selection formula:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
StringVar kpam = "";
StringVar frmid="";
//condition for KP NUID
(
kpam := iif ({?KPNUID} = "", "", {?KPNUID});
if (kpam = "") then
(IsNull({T_RPT_BOB_CONTRACT.KPAM_NUID}) = true OR {T_RPT_BOB_CONTRACT.KPAM_NUID} <> '')
else
{T_RPT_BOB_CONTRACT.KPAM_NUID} in {?KPNUID}
)
AND
//condition for FIRM ID
(
frmid := iif ({?FRM_ID} = "", "", {?FRM_ID});
if (frmid = "") then
(IsNull({T_RPT_BOB_CONTRACT.FIRM_ID}) = true OR {T_RPT_BOB_CONTRACT.FIRM_ID} <> '')
else
{T_RPT_BOB_CONTRACT.FIRM_ID} in {?FRM_ID}
)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Please help me..and respond me soon on how to resolve this issue.
Edited by mjoshi2978 - 14 Sep 2009 at 4:45pm