Topic: Mutiple Charts for the same record Posted: 24 May 2007 at 12:37pm
Hi Everyone,
I have a code table, and many detail tables for the same code. I need to generate a report which contain 6 charts for the same record (the same code).
I tried to put all 6 charts in the detail session. It will only display the first charts. I tried to put all 6 charts in the group header. It still gives me the first chart and some time it gives me the second charts, but it won't give me all the other charts.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 24 May 2007 at 1:31pm
What about creating a separate detail section for each chart?
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum