Topic: Inventory reports Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 7:59am
Good day..I just want to ask how to create an inventory report with a reporting period..I need some help here. I'm just a student and it was needed in our project. thank you..I am looking forward to your answer. Again, thank you!
thanks for the information..i already did that..thanks.. by the way, can you still help me with my other problems..??
here's the scenario.. I have my database named dbSample on pc1..i have my reports on that computer..then i will replace my database with the same name but from pc2 because of some adjustments made..will i have problems with this..??
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 6:08am
As long at the data schema for each table/stored proc that the reports use is the same, there shouldn't be a problem.
Just to make sure, are you copying over the DB or are you pointing the, say, ODBC connection to a different database...actually, both should work now that I think about, as long as the fields that are displayed on a report are present, the report will be happy.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum