Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: multiple value parameter incomplete... Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rleighton
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote rleighton Replybullet Topic: multiple value parameter incomplete...
     Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 11:57am
I'm running Crystal 2008 developer.  The report uses a MSSQL05 stored proc then the Crystal parameters filter out the records.  I am using a Dynamic parameter with multiple values.  The problem is that when I run the report less than half of the values show up in the picklist.  Anyone know what's going on?  There shouldbe a couple hundred values but I only get about 20 to select from. 
 
The other parameters in the report are a start date and an enddate.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 2:27pm
couple of things to check, the join is limiting the record set or more likely it is the total records limit. See this link...
 
http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6595
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum