Topic: Return maximum Date Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 2:08am
Hi All,
I'm trying to return just the maximum date < paramater, but m getting issues, it is sayiong a boolean is required here. The formulae I'm using is maximum ({HIST_TPPAPOSITION.ACCESS_STAMP}). I imagine it's simple to solve, but I can't get it to work in the record selction formula editor.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 7:03am
Sounds like you placed the
"maximum ({HIST_TPPAPOSITION.ACCESS_STAMP})"
in the select expert and not in a formula field.
If you are trying to create a field that displays the maximum value of the Access_stamp Field from all rows in the report then in the field explorer add a new formula field and use your formula there.
You can then place that field in your report canvas.
Hi Thanks, that works in a formula and returns the max date for a given group. However I need to just select the newest records for a given criteria/group.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum