Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Grand Total Calc in Group Footer Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
rkorb
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 31
Quote rkorb Replybullet Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 1:51pm
I need to find the difference of the location average and the county average so if I do it on a subreport I can't use it in a formula.  I have just done about 5 of them so I'm goingto see if the numbers look right!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 1:56pm
What if you just altered the 8 or 9 to =4? that shouldn't alter you averages, right.
if {ValYSSF_.F63} >7 then 4 else {ValYSSF_.F63}
Then just take the average of that?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 2:05pm
Both for the group and the report total.
You can use the AVERAGE on a formula field like that without issue.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum