the shared variable is called GSF101 in report 1 it is 84, in report two it is 444 which is 84(1st report) + 360(2nd report), and in the third report it shows 84 though it should be showing 444.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 6:12am
Hmmm...
I would try using a second variable for the third report...shouldn't need to, but just in case. Also I would check that the spelling and assignments are being used...I am sure that they are, but when things start to go wrong, I start looking at the little things.
As with all software, sometimes things just don't work the way we expect them to.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum