Topic: Creating Formula Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 2:18am
Hi,
Is there a formula for this?
I have fields on my report like this.
A B C D
field A is my beginning balance
field B(actual qty on hand) = D
field C = qty shipped
field D(ending balance) = A - C
my concern is that I need that field B is always be updated evrytime I shipped qty. Meaning I want to display the ending balances everytime I shipped qty.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 6:42am
not sure what you are looking to do.
this depends on how the data is grouped, if the items are interleaved, you will have to create a more complex formula, if the items are all grouped, you can use a simple shared variable or you can try running totals, which are DBlank's forte.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum