Joined: 18 May 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Do not prompt for parameter into Stored Procedure Posted: 18 May 2007 at 7:15am
I have a parameter that I need to pass into as stored procedure for a Crystal Report XI report, but I will be passing the same value each time. So since it will be the same value each time, I do NOT want to prompt for the parameter. How can I set the value for the parameter without prompting the user for it?
Thank you very much for the help, this would be huge if Crystal can do this!
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 22 May 2007 at 10:52am
I don't think you can do this. One option would be to use a SQL Command to write your own call to the Stored Procedure and hard-code the parameter value in the SQL Command. But I think this is you only option.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum