Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: object visibility Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
maryammarz
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Location: Iran
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote maryammarz Replybullet Topic: object visibility
     Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 11:13pm

 

How can I control the visibility of an item like "Line" in my report?

 

IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 6:36am
Lines are tough, they don't have conditional programming attached to them.  I put them in their own section and then I control the visibility of the section.
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
maryammarz
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Location: Iran
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote maryammarz Replybullet Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 12:29am
thanx for reply
 
I want to have multiple lines in a section and control the visibility of each line. I can't put each line in a section because they are horizontal.
 
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 6:15am
can't do it.  lines don't have the ability to be conditionally changed.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum