Joined: 21 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 68
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 9:16am
Thanks very much DBlank!
If the report is run before 7 am I would like it to call the 7 am to 7 am period from the day prior. I think the approach would be to add an if/then that if the report is run before 7 am then the range would be dateadd -2 plus 7 hoursa to dateadd -1 plus 7 hours. Does that sound correct?
Joined: 21 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 68
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 10:06am
Thanks that is it. But I am having a problem that I get an error message when trying to save formula that "the ) is missing" after the first comma in (07,00,00). What would cause that?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum