Hi experts,
I have a strange requirement like, same data needs to be grouped two different ways in a same report. Like
Store1:
Summary of sales on each item chart
Store2:
Summary of sales on each item chart
.....it goes like this
Department1(multiple stores)
summary of sale on each item chart - store1
summary of sale on each item chart - store2
--........ it goes
Department2
summary of sale on each item chart - store3
--........ it goes
Its in single report, the first part is grouped only with store and in second part the store is under department. How to do this in same report?
I achieved this by creating a sub report to display the first part of data and in the main report sup report data plus the second part of data will be displayed. And its working well but now the problem is the group tree, I'm not able to see the sub report group tree in the main report.
How to get the sub report group tree in the main report, Or is there any other better way is there so i can get both the data as well the group tree. Please help me to solve this.



I'm using crystal report 2008(installed separately) with Visual Studio2008 (.Net3.5)
Thanks in advance.
Edited by coolbond - 31 Aug 2009 at 5:04am