Joined: 30 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Formula for showing different letters Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 3:15am
Hey guys,
I am new in here, I guess this is the most completed crystal forum out there. I have the following question. I am working with a table where I have numbers in one field, so I need crystal to show different letters in another @field (formula if true, or nothing if false). IE, if {field}=615 then {@field}=A else {@field}=null. (in this case, I want crystal to show me an "A" if the field # is 615. I'll appreciate all tips and answers.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum