Hi,
Can we do center alignment of pricture?
I have a scenario as follows.
I defined the details section as "Format With mutliple columns" and displaying the pictures.
So that the pictures will be displayed in side by side.
I am having pictures with different sizes wich fits in the page as follows.
1. Four small pictures filts in one page
2. Two medium size pictures fits in one page
3. One large size pitucre in one page
4. Two small and one medium size pictures filts in one page.
Based on the size column I arranges the picutres in report. This is working absolutely fine.
But I have one problem
When we define a picture size as medium but the picture can be small. So the picutre displays in half part of the page. This is fine.
As it is a small picture, I would like to do center alignment.
Is it possible to do this?