|
Hi all,
I've got a report working that displays a number of pieces of equipment that are being used at a set date range (this uses a resource database table and a work order database table).
Now i'd like to run a sub report - that shows available items directly underneath (so it will basically just write out the entire resource table),
Now, as there is a sub report being used - the items in the first report will get shown (as they are resources), and as such need to be suppressed (I cant have it run in one report like i'd like it to due to limitations in the CRM software that holds the data hence why im trying to do a work around)...
So my question is, can I create an array from the first report, share it with the sub report so I can do a conditional suppress, or would this not work? or does anyone have a better idea?
|