Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: The db table "XX" canot be found. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Shep
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Shep Replybullet Topic: The db table "XX" canot be found.
     Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 7:52am

I am using crystal reports v11.  When I run my report nothing prints. I go into database option and select verify reports and I get the following error message

"The database table "pro" cannot be found. Procedd to remove the table from the report?" 
 
I do not want to remove the tables. I get this message multiple times for different tables.
 
Here is my code:
 
 SELECT "pat"."name_display", "apptwl"."list_add_datetime", "apptwl"."is_listed", "loc"."name", "apptwl"."list_remove_datetime", "appt"."start_datetime", "appt"."resunit_id", "proname"."name", "proname"."abbr", "pat"."gender", "pat"."birthdate", "visit"."admit_reason", "loc_1"."name"
 FROM   ((((((((("apptwl" "apptwl" INNER JOIN "patbooking" "patbooking" ON "apptwl"."appt_id"="patbooking"."appt_id") INNER JOIN "appt" "appt" ON "apptwl"."appt_id"="appt"."appt_id") INNER JOIN "pat" "pat" ON "patbooking"."pat_id"="pat"."pat_id") INNER JOIN "test"."dbo"."visit" "visit" ON "pat"."pat_id"="visit"."pat_id") INNER JOIN "prod"."dbo"."probooking" "probooking" ON "appt"."appt_id"="probooking"."appt_id") INNER JOIN "resunit" "resunit" ON "appt"."resunit_id"="resunit"."resunit_id") INNER JOIN "prod"."dbo"."pro" "pro" ON "probooking"."pro_id"="pro"."pro_id") INNER JOIN "prod"."dbo"."proname" "proname" ON "pro"."proname_id"="proname"."proname_id") INNER JOIN "loc" "loc" ON "resunit"."resunit_id"="loc"."loc_id") INNER JOIN "test"."dbo"."loc" "loc_1" ON "resunit"."facility_id"="loc_1"."loc_id"
 WHERE  "apptwl"."is_listed"=0 AND ("apptwl"."list_remove_datetime">={ts '2009-08-01 00:00:00'} AND "apptwl"."list_remove_datetime"<{ts '2009-08-28 00:00:01'}) AND "appt"."resunit_id"=85
 ORDER BY "proname"."abbr"

I am new to cyrstal and would love any help anyone has to offer.
 
I have another report I run and I have no issues with it.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 2:27pm

How are you connecting to your data source and what is the source type?

IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 2:28pm

Most likely this is an issue with your connection (ODBC?) to where that source is.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum