Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Limited records in drop-down Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
chris
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Apr 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Quote chris Replybullet Topic: Limited records in drop-down
     Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 5:49am
Hi All,
 
I am trying to build a parameter which will allow a user to select their name from a dynamic drop-down list. The problem I'm having is that Crystal appears to limit the number of records on the drop-down list to the first 500 I believe. The data that I want to show has approx 1500 - 2000 records.
 
Does anybody know of a way to allow Crystal to show all the records from the table?
 
For info, I'm using Crystal Reports XI R2 and also have access to Crystal Reports 9
 
Thanks
 
Chris
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 7:23am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum