I have created a report that lists applicants on a waiting list for housing. It groups the records by property and then bedroom size. Applicants are assigned a position number and have an application date. I need the application date at the top of the list for each property displayed according to this grouping. I can get everything I need except for the date in the group footer. I can get it to display in the detail (see below). The date is not necessarily the earliest or latest, it is however the date associated with the lowest position number for that bedroom size.
The detail looks like this -
PROPERTY BDRM COUNT DATE POSITION
10/15/2007 1127
2068
2688
2854
2884
2903
2946
3027
3283
3354
3452
AVONDALE MANOR 2 11 1127
In the above example I need the date on the last line based on the grouping described above. Ideally, the report would list only a single line by bedroom size in each property.
Any ideas?