Joined: 19 Aug 2009
Location: Finland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Topic: Subreport question Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 11:39pm
Hey all,
Would just like to know, is there anyway NOT to refresh subreport data when refreshing main report data. Because everytime I refresh main report data, the message appears : "Main report and subreport data will all be refreshed"
I would really need that option to freeze year 2008 data on report that is coming from subreport and only main report data would be refreshed for the current year.
Joined: 19 Aug 2009
Location: Finland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 3:32am
Hey,
It's quite not that simple, but it takes me forever to clarify what the situation is overall. I would just really like to know, that if it's possible not to refresh subreport data, or is that just not possible.
But thanks anyways...I can get around this issue one other way. It's just something that is bothering me...is it possible or not.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum