I have a table with our clients buying preferences, The first three columns is the client ID, Name and Last name and the fourth and fifth columns is the clients buying preference, I have multiple records per client depending on the preference the client has chosen.
| ID |
First Name |
Surname |
Type |
Suburb |
| 5 |
John |
Smith |
House |
Melrose |
| 6 |
John |
Smith |
House |
Rosebank |
| 7 |
John |
Smith |
House |
Kilarney |
| 8 |
John |
Smith |
Cluster |
Melrose |
| 9 |
John |
Smith |
Cluster |
Rosebank |
| 10 |
John |
Smith |
Cluster |
Kilarney |
I need to combine the fourth column into one string and the same for the fifth column.
| ID |
First Name |
Surname |
Type |
Suburb |
| 5 |
John |
Smith |
House, Cluster |
Melrose, Rosebank, Kilarney |
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Edited by juzz4264 - 26 Aug 2009 at 1:30am