Hello,
I have updated a table that my report draws on (by adding data) , and have confirmed that the table does indeed now contain the additional data, but the report that draws on this table is not retrieving the new info. It is still only pulling the old data. If I build a new report on the same table, the entire data set is captured, but the original report will not pick it up. I have removed all report selection formulas, and can't figure out what is going on. If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears. :)
Okay, so I have narrowed it down a bit...
It seems that I can retrieve the data any time I am only looking at that table. But if I add another table to the report (which I must do) the report will not pick up the new data.
Basically, what the report does is combines our actual GL account transactions with our budgeted activity. I added a new account for the budget by adding a new account to the GL and uploading its budget data. Now, when I build a CR to view budget data, it works just fine, but if I try to build a report that combines budget data and actual transactions, it won't work. I presume this is because there has never been a transaction in this new account. But I need to be able to show the budget line even with no real activity. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Paul
Edited by pgiering - 25 Aug 2009 at 3:33pm