Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: How to Show all items if one item is present?
Author
Message
scotters
Newbie
Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: How to Show all items if one item is present?
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 8:59am
Hi, I have what should be a fairly simple report but I can't figure out how to do it.
I want to show all items on a sales order if a specific item is present. That's it.
So for example: If customer ordered item "AAA Battery" then I want to know what else they bought on that order.
I am using Crystal XI. I appreciate anyone who can help me!
IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 10:10am
Group on theOrder#
Create a formula field to flag if a row is "AAA battery" as "Flag" (or whetever)
If field="AAA battery" then 1 else 0
Do a SUM of that formula field at the group level of the customer order id.
Now you can suppress any row (header or details) by using that SUM field.
Suppress as SUm(
0">{@flag},groupfiled)=0
Edited by DBlank - 25 Aug 2009 at 10:14am
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
BAEZL
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.