Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Topic: Supress Field in Text Box Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 3:18am
Hi
I think this is a similar problem to waely's post but I cannot see a solution to my problem there. I have a text field with title, firstname, lastname within a text box. The text box is headed as Name.
Sometimes the person does not have a title inserted so the data can look like this:
Mr John Smith Andrew Smith Mrs Sheila Bongo Amanda Brown
So when the title is missing how do I suppress this, that is what do I do in CR to say hide the {Title value} empty space and left align name?
There is a bit on CR help but it does not tell you how to actually do this it just discusses VB code way of doing it but i'm using SQL Server data.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum