Hello,
I am looking to find a way to add character spacing to numbers to the right of the decimal point. What i am doing is creating a report to be printed on a pre-printed form. This form has boxes within the box that need to have fairly large character spacings. I am able to get the spacing correct to the left of the "decimal point" (now blank) but i can't seem to get the two numbers to the right to space correctly.
I have tried the following:
- Add spaces in the Decimal Point Symbol area. This only spaces out the blocks of numbers to the left from the numbers to the right.
- I have played around with the "character spacing" in the Font tab for the format field option. Doesn't affect the decimal numbers.
Perhaps there is some sort of formula that i am missing.
I am running off of Crystal Reports 10
Thank you for any help you can provide to me,