Joined: 20 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: Hide/Show images besed on field value Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 2:20pm
Hi,
I have a field that has values (1,2,3) and I would like to show three images (green, yellow, red) based on the value of that field.
is there a way I can set the path of the image based on the field value or can I just set the width and length sizes of the images to 0 when they're not equal to that field value?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 8:59am
can't remember how to change the pic based on this but you can easily add all 3 objects (pics) to the space you want to display then conditionally suppress each based on your needs
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum