Topic: Reading object field values Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 1:20am
I just recently started working with Crystal Reports (v9.2.2), and I need help with a few things.
My main question is if you can read object field values using the formula editor. I have two formatted fields, and they need to be concatenated in their formatted forms (it's basically one field with a number, and another field with also a number, but there's a few zeros placed in front (by dividing it by 1000 and giving it a blank decimal seperator)). I know it's probably doable with the string functions to replicate the formatting, but the ability to read the other fields would make it somewhat easier.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum