Joined: 21 May 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Report not printing using Vista Posted: 21 May 2007 at 6:51am
I cannot get my reports to print using Vista is there a new Crystl32.ocx or is the one I am using not working with Vista. I am using Version 8.0 crystal. I am guessing that is the problem I generate the report but it does not print the screen the caption box appears I register the crystal.ocx but I am not sure it really registers it becaue no report is produced.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum