Joined: 19 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Adding Continued to Group Name Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 8:45am
I am very new to Crystal Reports XI. I have been messing around with it for about 2 hours now. I have created a very simple report based on data from an Excel worksheet. Based on some research I have done I was able to find how to make the group name repeat on the next page if the data is broke across two pages. On the same website they gave me a formula to show Continued after the group name if it was repeated on a second page. I have been working for about 30 minutes to get it to work but I can't figure it out. The code they give me is listed below. Where do I put this in Crystal? The more detailed the instructions could be, would be very helpful.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum