Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Text interpretation Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jack
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 19 May 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote jack Replybullet Topic: Text interpretation
     Posted: 19 May 2007 at 9:31am
I am trying to use html from a field in a database.  When I use <p>&bull; it works, but not if I use <ul> <li>.  Is there a list of html codes that work in CR 10?

Edited by jack - 19 May 2007 at 9:31am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum