< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11">
<>
Hi,
I’m relatively new with Cystal Reports and would appreciate
any help with a formula. I am using CR
10 and my data is stored in several tables.
What I want is a report of individual services per client with
diagnosis, location code and amount of service.
For example: This is
the data I want.
Client ID Date
of Ser Ser Cd Amt Diag Loc
Cd
474747 08/01/09 90862 56.00
311 CS40
474747 08/02/09 90808 47.50 311 CS40
474747 08/10/09 90806 35.40 311 CS40
474747 08/30/09 97535 45.00 311 CS40
My problem is for each diagnosis update I get individual
services per diagnosis update. It’s
overstating the amounts per service per client.
Can anyone help with a formula to state that I only want the most recent
diagnosis information. I have already
used the Select Distinct Records in Crystal
but it didn’t help much.
For example: This is
what I get.
Client ID Date
of Ser Ser Cd Amt Diag Loc
Cd
474747 08/01/09 90862 56.00
311 CS40
474747 08/01/09 90862 56.00 312.58 CS40
474747 08/01/09 90862 56.00 313.13 CS40
474747 08/02/09 90808 47.50 311 CS40
474747 08/02/09 90808 47.50 312.58 CS40
474747 08/02/09 90808 47.50 313.13 CS40
474747 08/10/09 90806 35.40 311 CS40
474747 08/10/09 90806 35.40 312.58 CS40
474747 08/10/09 90806 35.40 313.13 CS40
474747 08/30/09 97535 45.00 311 CS40
474747 08/30/09 97535 45.00 312.58 CS40
474747 08/30/09 97535 45.00 313.13 CS40