Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Bar Graph wont appear online Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
davidj028
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Jul 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote davidj028 Replybullet Topic: Crystal Bar Graph wont appear online
     Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 12:52pm
Hello,
 
I was wondering if someone might be able to help me with a strange problem in Crystal Reports 9.
 
I have designed a report with a Bar graph.  If I run the report locally, I can see the graph with the correct data perfectly.

However, when I run it online, the report is blank.
 
I don't believe there is a problem with the Crystal Reports server in general, because other reports (with graphs) pull up just fine, AND if I modify the report so that it just contains raw data, I can see the data just fine.

However, as soon as I change the report to have a Bargraph, the report is blank. (again, only online, when I go to preview, I can see the graph).
 
Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this?
 
Thanks alot!
IP IP Logged
davidj028
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Jul 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote davidj028 Replybullet Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 10:34am
Anyone able to help with this problem?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 11:07am
Is the size of the graph expanding to be too large for the space allocated?
IP IP Logged
davidj028
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Jul 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote davidj028 Replybullet Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 1:00pm
No, I have even tried making the graph tiny, just to see if that could be the problem, and it makes no difference.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 1:10pm

Here are a few things to try if you have not already...

Verifying there is no condtional suppression on it or the section.
Try moving it to a different section.
Try converting it to a pie chart to see if that is handles difffernetly for some reason.
Recreate it from scratch in a new report.


Edited by DBlank - 17 Aug 2009 at 1:11pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum