Joined: 15 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Dot Matrix Printer - form length Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 12:03pm
A client is using their dot matrix printer for check. Page size is 8.5 X 7". In XP I have setup a custom form. In CR, I choose File, Printer Setup and choose the custom form, however, the check spacing when printing is 6 3/4". I have modified the custom form size to approximately 7 1/4" and this works but I am wondering why this happens? Am I missing something? What does "continuous feed - no break" and "continuous feed - with break" mean?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum