Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Dynamic Scaling of Pictures in Crystal? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
GowthamSen
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 03 Jun 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Quote GowthamSen Replybullet Topic: Dynamic Scaling of Pictures in Crystal?
     Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 8:17am
Hi,
 
I would like to scale the images and display it as required.
 
I get the data as follows.  Picture1 - 25%, Picture2 - 50%.
 
In such scenarios, I would like to display picture1 in 25% size and display it. For the 2nd picture I would like to display it 50% size.
 
So If I have 4 pictures each with 25%, I should display all in one page.
If I have 2 pictures each with 50%, I s hould display 2 pictures in one page.
 
So I should adjust the page accordingly to fit the pcitures in a given order.
 
I saw options for Scaling. But there is no formula window for those options.
 
Any ideas are appreciated.
 
Thanks in Advance.
 
Regards,
Gowtham Sen.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum