Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Posted: 08 Aug 2009 at 10:17am
Stepzie -
I don't know if this will help but I have the converse problem (wanting to show only non-duplicate values) and I got a response that may be helpful to you at:
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 08 Aug 2009 at 5:14pm
You can use the next() function but it is tricky if there are more than 2 rows with the same value as those will still show.
I would group On the PO number. Do a COUNT of the field at the group level, suppress the details and then conditionally suppress the group header where the group level COUNT<2
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum