Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Just display the report, not the Printer dialog
Author
Message
biox
Newbie
Joined: 10 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Just display the report, not the Printer dialog
Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 6:57pm
Possibly a very old question but would appreciate the help. Using Ver 9
I am wanting to display a report on screen for viewing, not necessarily for printing.
Whenever I run a report, the XP Printer Dialog displays first. I then have to click Cancel to just display the report. This happens on every report.
I would like to report to just display on screen. Then if I want to print it, the XP Printer Dialog can show after that.
Is this possible ? thanks
IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 6:35am
are you running it from an app? I have never seen this behavior when running a report.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.